There is no way to overlook the fact that Cyberpunk 2077 is the talk of the town no matter where you look. This is one of the most ambitious projects by CDPR, the folks who brought us Witcher 3, and it launched with a plethora of bugs. While the company did promise fixes, the infamous patch 1.2 saw several delays for one reason or another.
Well, you don’t have to wait anymore as the company has issued a changelog of all the changes that the new patch will bring, and they are a lot. We have listed some console-specific changes below considering how consoles suffered the most out of all the platforms.
But, if you are on PC, don’t worry, a lot of changes have been introduced for you as well, including Raytracing on AMD GPUs, improved performance, and reduced crashes. As for the console changes, here is a list.
[Bugs Fixed] Console-specific
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation 4 where items couldn’t be dropped from the backpack as they would always reappear back in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where Johnny’s custom HUD wouldn’t be present on Xbox One during the concert scene in Love Like Fire.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to zoom in when pressing pause on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
- Fixed a streaming issue with the elevator panel in Play it Safe on Xbox One.
- Improved the mechanism for adjusting the UI texture resolution depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become unresponsive when pressing “A” immediately after deleting a save on Xbox One.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One that could cause the game to become unresponsive when changing profiles on the title menu.
- Fixed an issue where loading a game save while being in a car could turn the screen black on Xbox.
- Various memory handling optimizations on Xbox.
- Improved Screen Space Reflections.
- Fixed issues with Screen Space Reflections and Temporal Anti-Aliasing.
- Fixed rendering issues when fog interacts with nearby lighting on PlayStation 4.
- Various environment streaming and input/output improvements.
- Various NPCs and vehicle streaming improvements.
- Fixed multiple issues with random game freezes.
- Fixed issues on PlayStation 4 whereby corpses with head dismembered could glitch out.
- Fixed an issue where V could fall down the elevator shaft.
- Fixed an issue where the game on Xbox One would become unresponsive when signing out while the controller disconnection message is visible.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to exit the Settings menu after making changes.
- Claire’s truck is now properly placed in the garage in The Beast in Me.
- Fixed the missing water surface shader on PlayStation 4.
Sadly, CDPR has not given has any confirmation on when the patch is coming out but it seems like it will be releasing very soon, and by the looks of it, we can also assume that this is going to be a big one. If you want to get access to the full changelog, you can check it out here.
There is no denying that Cyberpunk 2077 was a disaster at launch; the game currently stands at 1.12 and while it is playable on higher-end PCs, the game still suffers on mid-range computers and a lot on consoles. With the new patch, we can hope that CDPR has done something right.
Is Cyberpunk getting fixed?
Cyberpunk 2077 is a bad launch but after that people start playing it with bugs. For fixing bugs they have launched patch 1.2.
Now they launched the bugs fixed note very briefly, Mentioned in the upper part of the news here and also on their official site.
Is Cyberpunk fixed on PS5?
This game is available on PS4, PC, stadia, and Xbox One. For PS5 and XBOX series X is in the working process and they are soon available.
Is Cyberpunk 2077 good now?
If you asked me this question 2 days back so I would say No but now they have fixed there 100’s of bugs and it’s very good for now.